The following documents should be ready when the Courier arrives with your mobile package. An email reminder outlining the RICA documents will also be sent to you.
Valid Proof of Residence
- Bank Statement or Municipal Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Cellphone or Retail Account (not older than 3 months)
- Existing lease, Rental or Credit Agreement (Valid for the current Year)
- Insurance Policy (Valid for the current Year)
- Current TV or Motor Vehicle License document that includes your name and residential address (Valid for the current Year)
If you live in an informal settlement you can provide a letter and/or affidavit from a school, church or retail store where you receive your post (this letter must be on an official letterhead or have the stamp of the school, church or retail store).
Valid Identity Documents
- Green bar‑coded ID document
- Smart ID
- Temporary ID certificate issued by Home Affairs